- IC - NXP ICode SLIX
- Standards - ISO 18000-3, ISO 15693.
- Frequency - HF13.56 MHz.
- User Memory - 1024bit / 32 blocks.
- Read/Write Cycle - 100,000.
- Data retention – Minimum 50 years at temperature < 55 °C or 131 °F
- Storage temperature - -15 °C to 55 °C / 5 °F to 131 °F
- Security means: EAS and AFI
- Diemnsions: W: 36mm [1.42“] H: 29mm [1.14”] D: 10.5mm [0.41”]
- TF100 tag is designed for valuable digital assets such as laptops, tablets, book readers, projectors and etc.
- The functionality, size and the visibility of TF100 along with a properly tuned and functioning security gate will put potential thieves on notice that a secure means of detection is guarding the digital asset item.
- The tag is designed to work with standard HF RFID security gates and desktop readers.
- The tag works on both metallic and nonmetallic surfaces.
- Intelletto provides number of tested adhesive packages for attaching the Digital Asset Tag to tablets and laptop computers.